Harness the power of Excel and become a master user of this powerful program. This hands-on course will provide skills using charts, graphs, PivotTables, Slicers, Sparklines, AutoFilter, macros, and other advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 functions.
To sign up for this course visit: https://www.ed2go.com/ulm/
In this hands-on course, you will learn how to create informative, eye-catching charts and graphs, and harness the power of Excel's data analysis tools and AutoFilter commands. In addition, you will find out how easy it is to create macros that let you manipulate data with the push of a button. You will also discover how to use Goal Seek and Solver and apply them to real-world problems. Set yourself apart from the casual Excel user by adding VLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH, and other time-saving functions to your repertoire.
What you will learn
- Master charting, PivotTables, Slicers, Sparklines, and other advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2016
- Learn to create useful and eye-catching charts
- Discover how to manipulate data with the push of a button
- Add the time-saving functions of advanced Excel users to your repertoire
How you will benefit
- Take your Excel 2016 skills to an expert level and become a more productive member of your organization
- Gain indispensable skills that will be useful in any organization that relies on numbers-based reporting
- Learn to fully harness the power of Microsoft Excel 2016 and use all of its capabilities to save time and money
How the course is taught
- Instructor-led or self-paced online course
- 6 Weeks or 3 Months access
- 24 course hours