In today's online environment, web designers must create websites that are responsive to provide a positive experience in every viewport. These viewports range from small touch-screen environments to large-screen browsers where users interact using a mouse and keyboard. Modern web design requires building sites that are intuitive, inviting, accessible, and attractive in every possible device and environment.
To sign up for this course visit: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/ulm/
In this course, you will learn to identify and address every aspect of responsive web design: from scaling elements and adjusting page layout, to adapting color schemes and implementing accessible forms. You will master the use of HTML5 linked to media queries in CSS3 to adapt content to fit your user's viewpoint, and see how jQuery Mobile can help you to mobile sites. This course will teach you to design and build fully responsive websites optimized for smartphones, tablets, and laptop/desktop viewing environments.
What you will learn
- Learn what a responsive website is, identify the key elements of it, and use a basic testing environment to evaluate websites for responsive design
- Define images, text, and layout elements using relative units of measurement
- Learn to create alternative navigation menus for different viewports using media queries in conjunction with HTML lists
- Create color schemes and fonts that adapt to different viewing environments
- Design and implement responsive page designs using media queries, semantic tags, and logical operators
- Learn to use HTML5 tags to create collapsible blocks that hide or show information interactively and display page content differently in different viewports
- Learn to apply cutting edge solutions including image compression, cache files, and jQuery widgets
- Design forms that are easy to fill out, attractive, and work well in both mobile and full-screen environments
- Learn to build a web app interface for mobile users and an alternative entry page for laptop and desktop users
How you will benefit
- Be able to identify and address every aspect of responsive web design
- Build a website that is intuitive, inviting, accessible, and attractive in every possible device and environment.
How the course is taught
- Instructor-led or self-paced online course
- 6 Weeks or 3 Months access
- 24 course hours